• Private Transfer from your hotel to Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet / Taksim Hotels)
• Flight from Istanbul to Izmir Airport
• Private Transfer from the airport to our agency office
• Full day Regular Ephesus tour with lunch
• Overnight at Hotel Nilya
• Full day Regular Pamukkale tour with lunch
• Private transfer to Denizli Airport after the tour
• Flight from Denizli Airport to Ataturk Airport
• Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Taksim or Sultanahmet Hotels
With an early pick-up from your hotel around 05:00am , we will transfer you to Ataturk Airport and have the flight to Izmir Airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport and drive you to our agency office to start the trip. We will start touring with Ephesus Ancient City, one of the biggest excavations in the world. We will visit the the Odeon, The Fountain of Trajan, the stream baths of Scholastica, Hadrian and Domitian Temples, impressive library of Celsius. We will then visit The Grand Theatre, where Saint Paul preached. The theatre was the largest one in ancient times with capacity of 24.000 seats. The walk in the Ephesus ruins will be around 2 hours and then we will have the lunch.
After lunch, we will visit The Artemis Temple which is one the Seven Wonders of the World in Ancient World. We wil drive to The Virgin Mary House which is believed that she lived there for a while with St. John the Evangalist. The tour will end around 5:00pm and we will drive you to Hotel Nilya for the overnight.
We will pick you up at 08:30am from your hotel and drive about 2,5 hours to get to Pamukkale. The first stop will be Hierapolis Ancient City. We will visit the biggest Necropolis (cemetery) in Turkey, The Domitian and Byzantium Gates, Main Street and The theatre which has a capacity of 20.000 seats. After visiting the theatrei, you will have some free time to enjoy a possible swim in Cleopatra Pool. There is an extra 10 Euro entrance fee for this pool. The walk in the Hierapolis ruins will end with the arrival to Travertine terraces.
The travertine pools are very strange formations caused by thermal springs which contains huge amount of calcium bicarbonate , chalk and limestone. The travertines cascade down the hills naturally and very much resemble a frozen waterfall. The tour will end around 4:00pm. We will then drive you to Denizli Airport and have the flight back to Ataturk Airport. When you land at the airport, our driver will meet you to drive you to your hotel.
The rate for this package will be 390 Euro per person. This rate is on minimum 2 people basis. The rate includes:
• Round-trip Flight Tickets
• Overnight at Nilya Hotel (standard room)
• Private Airport Transfers
• Professionally-licensed English speaking guide
• All admission fees
• Transportation with air-conditioned luxury vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
Please send us an email to get detailed information and make your booking. We will reply your request the latest in 24 hours.