• Private Transfer from your hotel to Ataturk Airport (Sultanahmet / Taksim Hotels)
• Flight from Istanbul to Denizli Airport
• Private transfer from the airport to our agency office
• Full day Private Pamukkale tour with lunch
• Transfer to the airport after the tour
• Flight from Denizli Airport to Ataturk Airport
• Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Taksim or Sultanahmet Hotels
We will pick you up from your hotel around 05:00am and we will transfer you to Ataturk Airport and have the flight to Denizli Airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport and drive you to our agency office to start the trip. We will start the tour withHierapolis Ancient City. We will visit the biggest Necropolis (cemetery) in Turkey, The Domitian and Byzantium Gates, Main Street and The theatre which has a capacity of 20.000 seats. After visiting the theatrei, you will have some free time to enjoy a possible swim in Cleopatra Pool. There is an extra 10 Euro entrance fee for this pool. The walk in the Hierapolis ruins will end with the arrival to Travertine terraces.
The travertine pools are very strange formations caused by thermal springs which contains huge amount of calcium bicarbonate , chalk and limestone. The travertines cascade down the hills naturally and very much resemble a frozen waterfall. The tour will end around 5:00pm.
The rate for this package will be 340 Euro per person. This rate is on minimum 2 people basis. The rate includes:
• Round-trip Flight Tickets
• Private Airport Transfers
• Professionally-licensed English speaking guide
• All admission fees (except to Cleopatra Pool)
• Transportation with air-conditioned luxury vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
Please send us an email to get detailed information and make your booking. We will reply your request the latest in 24 hours.
The rate can be even cheaper than the rate above if you would like regular airport transfers and Regular Pamukkale Tour. The rate will then be 250 Euro per person.